Colin, James, and Oren regularly sell products on Amazon, but are far from experts (by their own admission).
So, when they wanted to learn more about the ins and outs of being able to sell products on the Amazon platform, they tapped the one and only Lesley Hensell, co-founder and co-owner of Riverbend Consulting. Hensell oversees the firm’s client services team, and has been an Amazon seller herself for over a decade.
Hensell has personally helped hundreds of third-party sellers with everything from selling their businesses, to getting their accounts and ASINs back up and running. Crazily enough, her clients range from small mom-and-pop brands, all the way to companies doing over $1 billion a year.
Today, Hensell shares more tips and alpha than the Builders Build team were prepared for, and left all of us hungry to take a serious shot at building a brand on Amazon, ourselves.
Episode #15 of the Builders Build podcast covers:
- What products are good to sell on Amazon
- What are the tools you need to build a business on the platform
- Is Walmart coming for Amazon’s lunch?
- How has the industry changed in the last decade, and more importantly… Where is it going?
- Pitfalls to avoid for Amazon sellers
- Is Amazon going to steal your product and sell it themselves?
- and wayyyy more!
Needless to say, the Builders Build group chat was buzzing as soon as the recording ended… All of us saying we needed to take a stab at this.
Give it a listen and see for yourself.
Learn more about Lesley Hensell and her services at:
Earn a living as a professional writer – Read How to Start Writing Online