The gang is back to do a 1-year recap on Colin’s wife’s eCommerce business acquisition, Glowless. Our first episode about this was in the early days of the podcast, but it remains one of our most popular.
On this episode we recap:
- where the business started
- what was executed on in the first year
- and where it’s going in the next 12 months.
Other topics we talk about include:
- Product cost down and packaging overhaul
- SEO successes
- Email automation
- Conversion rate optimization
- TikTok organic and paid
- The offer: Starter kits? Recurring?
We talk a little about those early days, and how Glowless, as an ecommerce business, went from $1k a month to $8k a month in the space of a year.
You know that’s not the only alpha we drop, so give the pod a listen, share it to your network, and follow us for more like this.
And remember to subscribe, share, and give us a 5- review everywhere you enjoy the pod.
Build a business as a modern entrepreneur with Alex Friedman. Get practical no-code advice that’s built on years of experience – Read How to Build a No-Code Business.
Follow the Builders.Build team on Twitter or TikTok:
- Oren: twitter.com/orenmeetsworld | tiktok.com/@orenmeetsworld
- Colin: twitter.com/landforce | tiktok.com/@landforce
- James: twitter.com/jamesoncamp | coming soon
Bookmark our sites!
Get expert tips on buying a website to jump-start or expand your business. Sign up with James at https://nanoflips.com/
For rock-solid intel on owning your own cannabis biz and where the opportunities are, check out Colin‘s curated list of Twitter threads at https://landforce.co/threads/
For great ideas on making and selling products and where to source suppliers, head on over to Oren at https://www.productworld.xyz/
Browse previous podcast episodes here.
Join the Builders Build Newsletter: