Buy and sell your ecomm business or DTC brand the risk-free way. Join the Builders Build team as we deep-dive into the world of acquisitions on the pod, episode #21.
Meet Nicholas Brown, Head of North American Acquisitions at Dragonflip. Nicholas is a Sweden-based business broker who’s been working on complex mergers and acquisitions worldwide at multiple companies.
What’s the best way to sell your ecomm business, risk-free?
On this episode we talk about:
– Best and worst spaces to build for acquisition
– How to prepare to sell your business
– Tips for evaluating your business
– How to calculate a ballpark figure for your business
– What information you should have on hand before starting the selling process
– What categories are hot right now and where ecommerce is headed
– And so much more.
Sell your ecomm business now. Find Nicholas on LinkedIn and check out Dragonflip below:
Listen to the pod, share it with your network, and follow along for more like this.
For great ideas on making and selling products, and where to source suppliers, head on over to Oren at https://www.productworld.xyz/
For expert tips on:
- buying a website to jump-start or expand your business
- product development and sourcing
- and brand building
Sign up with James at https://nanoflips.com/
Follow Us On Twitter!
Get the alpha on buying and reselling DTC goods in bulk worldwide via Amazon FBA – Read E-commerce Resale & Amazon FBA (with Miles Longstreth).
Join the Builders Build Newsletter: