Builders Build podcast episode #22 is crammed full of tips on leadership and growth for entrepreneurs, thanks to legendary guest on the show today, Jacob Espinoza.
Jacob is a prolific content creator, former local rapper (we know, right?), a leadership development coach to Fortune 500’s, a non-profit director, and a rock-steady lynchpin in his local business community.
On this episode we talk about:
- Local community involvement
- Growing up and out of old habits
- His time learning every corner of the T Mobile org
- Executive coaching and what it entails
- Leadership and empathy
- How to lead and grow as an entrepreneur
- And a whole lot more…
Jacob helps managers and entrepreneurs connect with team members and grow their business through his world-class Leadership Development and Executive Leadership Coaching Programs. Connect now to:
- reach your goals faster
- delegate like a pro to free up time
- and become a leader who inspires
Find Jacob on:
Follow Us On Twitter!
Listen to the pod, share it with your network, and follow along for more like this:
For great ideas on making and selling products, and where to source suppliers, head on over to Oren at https://www.productworld.xyz/
For expert tips on:
- buying a website to jump-start or expand your business
- product development and sourcing
- and brand building
Sign up with James at https://nanoflips.com/
Buy and sell your ecomm business or DTC brand the risk-free way – Read Sell Your eComm Business – Risk-Free (with Nicholas Brown).
Join the Builders Build Newsletter: