If you’re looking to build a personal brand on Twitter, this is the pod for you.
In Episode #13 of Builders Build, James, Oren, and Colin discuss their own personal brand goals, from networking to leverage and beyond:
- Why they each decided to build brands in general
- Why they chose Twitter as a primary platform
- The benefits of being social on the internet (regardless of the audience)
- How their social media goals have changed over time
- How to tactically grow an audience
- Choosing Twitter over other platforms for its longevity
- The power of building relationships and connections independent of audience size, and
- How to chip away at building on Twitter day by day by using tools like those below:
- Writehouse – https://writehouse.org/
- Twemex – https://twemex.app/
- Tweet Hunter – https://tweethunter.io/
- Hypefury – https://hypefury.com/
For more on creating content past Twitter, check out the content episode.
Follow Us On Twitter!
How to Build an Email Newsletter Business (with Jack Raines)